A Convenient Dilution System
There is a system for properly diluting solutions, and Alpha Tech Pet made a 2-Way Mixing Station to make it easy for anyone who needs to dilute chemicals. The 2-Way Mixing Station gives you everything you need to turn cleaning solutions into the required chemical ratios. By coordinating water pressure with Alpha Tech Pet’s KennelSol or KennelSol HC blend, the 2-Way Mixing Station will give you a well-balanced solution for your cleaning needs.
It can be challenging to properly dilute a solution like KennelSol. The 2-Way Mixing Station provides ease and precise results. Using city water pressure (25 – 125 PSI), the venturi injection system draws and blends KennelSol and/or KennelSol HC with the water stream. The end result is a perfectly diluted solution.
Easy to Use
The 2-Way Mixing Station is available with separate flow rates so you can cater it to your cleaning needs. Each lever has a different flow rate that will dispense into mop buckets or spray bottles. This easy-to-use station will save you and your employees time and money.
The 2-Way Mixing Station is made from stainless steel, with mounting bracket, heavy durable bronze valves, and a polypropylene injector body. There is an easy to read water pressure gauge that gives you an accurate tip selection, making all of your dilutions accurate.
The Solution to Your Dilution Needs
If your facility works with concentrated cleaning solutions, mixing stations are the way to go. The 2-Way Mixing Station is ideal for use in the animal care industry as well as any home projects that require dilution. To save time, money and stress, opt for this convenient mixing station that works well with other Alpha Tech Pet products.
Product Features and Benefits
- Eliminates the need for manual mixing and optimizes chemical utilization, employee safety and labor efficiency
- Hands-on push lever activation prevents accidental overfilling of containers
- Chemical resistant wetted components ensure years of outstanding performance with minimal maintenance
- Industrial-strength design holds up in tough environments
- Water pressure gauge eliminates guessing, reduces set-up time and helps with troubleshooting
- The dilution ratio for each lever is set independently
- Draws chemical concentrate from any sized container
- Mixing stations can be plumbed in series
- Choice of flow rates for filling buckets or bottles, 20 color-coded metering tips for setting dilution ratios
- Integrated back-flow preventer
- Easy-to-read water pressure gauge for accurate tip selection
- Mixing Station Installation Instructions