Beef flavored CBD for Pets from Hemp
Vediol™ is a unique, “hemp-based” alternative to the use of medical marijuana in pets. Cannabidiol (CBD) Science is the answer. The Vediol blend delivers a highly purified cannabinoid/terpene consortium, devoid of THC. Vediol Beef-flavored CBD for Pets from lawfully cultivated Hemp is based upon multiple patented and patent-pending technologies, providing a proprietary liquid supplement to support your pet's natural systems for a healthy and happy life. Vediol contains multiple active components formulated to support the Endocannabinoid System.
The proprietary and patented/patent-pending technologies behind Vediol blend yield the following benefits for the veterinary community over other CBD isolates, alternatives, and blends currently available. Vediol is protected by one or more of the following patents and patent pending: 13/973,509; 15/144,039; 15/853,748; 15/986,515.
- Purity Utilizing a proprietary subcritical “cold-pressed” technology to deliver a stable and high level of active CBD in every dose, ensuring there is no heat damage to active phytonutrients in the oils. As an FYI – heating oils above 104°F is damaging to phytonutrient quality and effectiveness.
- Blend Our proprietary blend insures Entourage and enhanced synergistic product effectiveness.
- Bioavailability We utilize patent-pending Taurinol™ to enhance bioavailability of fat-soluble compounds, and Piperine ester to increase bioavailability of non-fat soluble compounds.
- Delivery We use a hydrosome technology that creates a condition of polymorphism to enhance absorption through formation of micro-particles called “micelles” for holding small volumes of chemical reactants for improved assimilation of active ingredients, plus two absorption enhancing technologies to enhance mucosal penetration, for accelerated onset of beneficial effect.
= Enhanced Product Effectiveness
Vediol™ Proprietary Blend (2-ounce bottle):
Hemp oil containing a Natural Entourage Terpene complex of beta-Caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, beta-Myrcene, alpha-Humulene, Cannabidiol (CBD)*, alpha-Copaene and alpha-Bisabolol; Olea europaea (oil), Taurinol™ (Taurine ester). With naturally occurring cannabis sesquiterpenes, lecithin, & natural beef flavor.
** Daily Value Not Established
150mg/ounce naturally occurring cannabidiol.
Dogs: 2-4 drops per 10lb body weight, 2 to 4 times daily (to effect). Start with smallest dose. Cats: 1-2 drops, twice daily. Can be mixed with food.
Vediol Features and Benefits
- Help support your pet’s natural systems for a healthy and happy life
- Derived from lawfully cultivated hemp
- Multiple active components
- Supports the Endocannabinoid System
- Multiple Patented Technologies
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and are not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease